Are you looking out for the perfect Kitchen coated wallpapers that can add both creativity and colour to your space? Are you looking for functional and easy-to-clean wallpapers that can go in sync with your kitchen decor? Then these resistant wallpapers could be the ideal solution to just what you need.
In this millennium, many interior designers and decorators are exploring material finesse due to the wide range of options available in the market. Innovative ideas like explorative colour coated wallpapers, resistant wallpapers, etc have taken a front seat.
Now you might think, how can we use wall ’paper’ in a kitchen area, we are here to tell you that, you can do just that!
We are here to bust this famous myth that kitchen spaces and wallpapers cannot go hand in hand.
Before going towards the ideal lookbook for your kitchen, we shall address a few of the top questions that a user has regarding using wallpapers in kitchen areas.
Are Kitchen Coated Wallpapers Easy-to-Clean?
While the initial wallpapers might be hard to maintain in kitchen and dining spaces where water systems and plumbing are crucial elements. The newer alternatives that have come up are easy to maintain. If you are still doubtful about which wallpaper is ideal for your kitchen then you can choose coated wallpapers. They are hard, durable and resistant to dirt.
To avoid any type of backsplash, you can avoid using embossed wallpapers or textured wallpapers as they tend to collect dust in their crevices. There are also washable wallpapers available in the market which has a thin coating that can be wiped clean with the help of a damp cloth and a mild detergent while upkeeping its lustrous look.
What are Some of the Merits of Using Wallpapers in Kitchen Spaces?
Using coated wallpapers in your kitchen spaces has more than one perks. First, they can suit any decor theme and style due to their versatility. They are also a cost-effective solution in comparison to tiles and are available in a diverse variety.
Change or swapping wallpapers is much easier than changing the tiling. Tiles will always cost you more from small maintenance to entire revamp. Although, wallpapers can be easily removed and then installed.
What Patterns Or Textures Can I Choose for My Kitchen Wallpapers?
There are no stipulated rules to choose the ideal pattern, design or texture for your kitchen wallpaper, the sky is actually the limit.
You can choose from conventional wallpapers that have material textures like brick, tiles, etc to make your kitchen spaces look authentic. If you wish to have a sublime room, then you can g for pastel tones for your kitchen walls. If you are attracted to the wild side, then you can experiment with different bold textures and patterns. This can help in adding an eccentric vibe to your kitchen spaces.
Make sure that while you’re making the choice, you consider the colour and material palette of your cabinets and shutters to make sure that everything blends and look like one unit. Too many patterns on the furniture and the walls can make the space look loud and imbalanced. If you wish to go bold on the walls, you can be subtle in the furniture elements.
How Can We Maintain Wallpapers in our Kitchens?
Here are a few easy to do steps that you can follow on regular basis to maintain your kitchen wallpapers and make them look as good as new, for a longer run.
- Always vacuum the surface by using a soft brush to remove the accumulated dust, at least once a week. Cobweb should be specially removed as soon as you spot them. This will help in keeping the quality intact in the longer run.
- Make use of the exhaust while cooking. This will make sure that all the oil fumes are steamed out then and there. This will also avoid the accumulation of oil and other fumes within the confined space.
- Make sure that once in a while you use a mild organic cleaner that is well-diluted in water. Use a soft sponge to wipe down the coated wallpaper surfaces.
What are Some of the Dos And Don’ts for Coated Wallpapers
- Do work on the wallpaper surface from top-down rather than vice versa to avoid extra work.
- Do pat the wallpaper surface once in a while by using a towel rather than rubbing it.
- Do follow the texture or pattern lines and clean it in that direction. Avoid rubbing horizontally on vertical seams.
- Don’t use any hard scrubbing pads or abrasive cleaners, this can degrade the wallpaper’s quality.
- Don’t rub the surface once the abrasive cleaners are used as this will streak the surface, instead opt for a vacuum cleaner on a regular basis.
- Don’t prioritize deep cleaning after a longer period, rather do a smooth and vacuum cleaning on a weekly basis.
10 Ideas For Coated Kitchen Wallpapers That Will Glam Up Your Space
1. Oasis Cream
2. VanGogh Branches Leaf Green
3. Indra Light Blue
4. VanGogh Blossom Ochre Yello
5. Tatanu Pastel Green
6. Lucinda Gold
7. Greenery Shades of Green
8. Ulevan Pebble Grey Shimmer
9. Nirvanus Yellow
10. Leonarda Green