Air fryers are a small kitchen device that takes away as well as the time you spend cooking. It comes with a sophisticated operating mechanism that deploys hot air at a high speed for cooking purposes. This ensures that your food receives the right amount of heat both on the interior and the exterior. Among the many different brands of air fryer, Dash Air Fryer is one of the best. If you are looking for the most demanded and popular Dash Aiir Fryer then you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to look at dash air fryer reviews and buyer’s guide 2020.
Top 10 Best Dash Air Fryer Reviews Features:
1. Dash Compact Electric Air Fryer
Topping this list of best dash air fryer reviews is Dash Compact Electric Air Fryer. This compact device and lightweight has a sleek design and comes in different trendy colors which accent your kitchen space. It uses air crisp technology rather than oil which helps reduce fat by 70% to 80%, and will not sacrifice the flavor of the fried food. Dash Compact Electric Air Fryer is safe to use because of the auto shut off feature which prevents overcooking as well as the cool touch housing and handles. The digital display comes with 5 manual settings that deduct you to track temperature and time.
- The Dash air fryer is both compact and lightweight
- It is easy to clean and has a fry basket which is dishwasher safe
- It has a small and compact design which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in 5 different colors which means you do not have to stick to 1 color only
- The auto shut off feature helps prevent overcooking and stop the food from being ruined
- The Dash air fryer is not reliable and does last for long
2. Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer
Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer features a new AirCrisp technology which helps reduce added fat by 70 percent to 80 percent. Because it does not use too much oil, this air fryer makes healthy and mouthwatering dishes. Dash Deluxe Electric Air Fryer has a 6-quart capacity which is perfect for large families or those who have a busy schedule. Also, the 1700 watt air fryer has an auto shut off function which prevents overcooking. The good thing about this air fryer is that it is quick and easy to use as it only requires you to load the large 6-quart capacity fryer basket, set the timer and set the temperature.
- Features a safety feature such as an auto shut function that prevents overcooking
- Has a compact design and compact size
- Good for desserts and appetizers
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
- The cooked foods have 70% to 80% reduced-fat
- It has limited auto settings
3. Dash DCAF150GBBK02 Compact Air Fryer
Dash DCAF150GBBK02 Compact Air Fryer is an effective countertop for cooking healthier fried food. It features an AirCrisp technology which helps reduce fat by 70% to 80%. The auto shut off feature prevents overcooking while the cool touch housing, as well as, handle makes it safe to use. Dash DCAF150GBBK02 Compact Air Fryer comes with the 30-minute timer shut off feature that automatically eliminates the possibility of burning or overcooking. The good thing about the DCAF150GBBK02 Compact Air Fryer is that it is quick and easy to use, which means that you only need to load the 2 qt capacity fryer basket and set the temp.
- Available in 5 different color options
- It is simple to use
- Features cool-touch handles and body
- Has safety features such as cool-touch housing and auto shut off function
- Comes with safety features such as the cool touch housing and auto shut off function
- Sturdy and lightweight design
- You can use it cooks for a large number of people
- It is difficult to clean in case food is stuck in them
4. Dash DMAF355GBBK02 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer
Dash DMAF355GBBK02 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer is the fourth product on this list best dash air fryer reviews. It comes with a 3-quart capacity which makes it suitable for families, picky eaters, and those who have a busy schedule. This air fryer uses air crisp technology which reduces fat intake by 70 to 80 percent without compromising the taste of fried food. What we like about the Dash DMAF355GBBK02 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer is that it is easy and safe to use. It features cool-touch housing and handles, including auto shut off function which prevents your food from overcooking.
- Auto shut off feature which prevents overcooking
- It is compact and easy to store and use
- The 3-quart basket is compact and allows you to make a variety of desserts, appetizers, French fries, chicken wings, and other baked goods
- Comes in a stylish design and is available in a wide array of colors
- The removable basket is non-stick and offers easy cleaning
- It would be good if it had a dehydrator
5. Dash DFAF455GBBK01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer
If you have a large family and you want to fulfill everybody’s requirement for tastier and healthier food then you can choose this unit. Dash DFAF455GBBK01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer uses an air crisp technology which helps reduce added fat by 70 percent to 80 percent, without sacrificing the flavor of dried food. It features a 6-quart capacity which is large enough and makes an abundance of desserts, appetizers, French fries, chicken wings as well as even baked good. Additionally, it has an auto shut off feature which prevents overcooking as well as the cool touch housing and handle which make it safe to use. The 1700 W Deluxe DFAF455GBBK01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer is backed by a one year and features a recipe database access and recipe book.
- It features adjustable temperature control
- The air fryer is easy to clean and use
- 6-quart capacity is large enough to feed the entire family
- Has a 30-minute auto-shutoff timer
- It does not produce smoke and is not noisy
- The nonstick coating on the crisper basket, as well as crisper tray, makes it easy to clean
- It requires enough storage space
6. Dash DCAF150GBRD02 Compact Air Fryer
The Dash DCAF150GBRD02 Compact Air Fryer is known for its flexibility and compact design. This air fryer comes with an advanced AirCrisp technology which helps reduce added fat by 70 percent to 80 percent. Additionally, it features non-toxic and non-stick power, pressure control valve as well as digital controls. Dash DCAF150GBRD02 is one of the few air fryers that comes with an auto shut off function that prevents overcooking. What we like about this air fryer is the fact that it cooks food between 20 to 30 minutes, which saves you energy and time. The Dash DCAF150GBRD02 is versatile enough which means that you can use it to make French fries, chicken wings, and baked goods.
- It cooks rapidly faster than a customary broiler
- The air fryer is flexible and allows you to bake, roast, fry, and grill
- Simple to clean as you only require to put in a dishwasher
- It comes with a safety feature such as a heat-safe handle
- The air fryer is simple to use
- The non-stick coating will peel after some time
- The instruction booklet is very brief
7. Dash DCAF200GBAQ02 Tasti Electric Air Fryer
Coming in at number 7 on this list of best dash air fryer reviews is Dash DCAF200GBAQ02 Tasti Electric Air Fryer. It is available in different colors such as white, red, black and aqua. This air fryer comes with safety features like cool-touch housing and auto shut off function that prevents overcooking of food. Dash DCAF200GBAQ02 air fryer is not only lightweight and easy to use but has an exterior that is durable and tough. Whether you want to fry sweet potatoes, fries, appetizers, nuggets, or fish sticks, you can simply choose your temperature, choose your time, and remove then enjoy. When you purchase this electric air fryer, you will get a recipe guide companion cookbook together with 15+ recipes that exceed fries.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Has a beautiful design and is available in a wide array of colors which include white, red, black, and aqua
- It is simple to use
- Features temperature control as well an auto-shutoff timer
- The cool-touch handle makes it easier to serve food
- The capacity is too small for a large family
8. Dash DMAF360GBAQ02 AirCrisp Pro Electric Air Fryer
Dash DMAF360GBAQ02 AirCrisp Pro Electric Air Fryer allows you to choose from eight touchscreen preset which include chicken, fresh fries, steak, fish, pizza, baked goods, shrimp, and frozen fries. Available in 4 colors which include black, red, and aqua, this air fryer has an auto shut off feature which prevents overcooking. Dash DMAF360GBAQ02 AirCrisp Pro Electric Air Fryer is versatile which means that it is suitable for large families as well as picky eaters. The 1200W Aircrisp Pro features a recipe guide companion cookbook that has 15+ recipes.
- Has a lightweight design which means that the air fryer can be carried from one place to another
- This dishwasher is very easy to use
- Cool touch body and handles
- Has a recipe book
- Available in different color options such as red, black, and aqua
- 3-quart capacity is great for wings, fries, and 3 lb chicken
- Comes with a nonstick coating which makes it easy to clean
- It is a small-sized electric air fryer
9. Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer
If you are looking for an air fryer that offers mouth-watering and yummy meals in a short time then you should get the Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer. This air fryer has the perfect size which allows you to cook a whole chicken inside it. It has an auto shut off function which prevents overcooking. The good thing about Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer is that it is so simple such that kids can use it. All you have to do is set the temperature than the timer and you can start cooking your favorite desserts, chicken wings, appetizers, and even baked goods.
- It comes with a 6-quart capacity fryer basket
- A wonderful option for the large family and picky eaters
- Has an Air Crisp Technology which reduces fat by 70 to 80 percent
- This air fryer is dish-washer safe and can be easily cleaned thanks to the nonstick fryer basket
- It is simple to use
- The exterior coating of the air fryer is not that good
10. Dash DMAF360GBAQ02 AirCrisp Pro Electric Air Fryer
Dash DMAF360GBAQ02 AirCrisp Pro Electric Air Fryer is the last product on this list of an electric air fryer. This easy to use air fryer features a 3-quart capacity as well as auto shut off feature that prevents overcooking. The 1200W AirCrisp features a recipe guide companion cookbook that has 15+ recipes that go beyond Additionally, Dash DMAF360GBAQ02 AirCrisp Pro Electric Air Fryer comes with a digital display together with 8 presets and takes less time to preheat the oven.
- Has lots of recipes which means that you can use it to cook lots crispy fried foods
- Includes auto shut off function because of convenience and safety
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Features AirCrisp technology as well as a rapid air circulation system that quickly your ingredients
- Available in different colors which include red, black, and aqua
- Capacity is not that big compared to other models of the same price
Buying guide for the best dash air fryer
An air fryer is a great kitchen appliance that lets you eat healthy food since it requires no cooking oil to prepare crispy meals. However, the market is flooded by many air fryers which makes it difficult for you to know the product that is ideal for you. Even when you look at the products on this list of best dash air fryer reviews, you still have to make the final decision on which product to buy. You must make the right choice before you spend money on an expensive gadget. Your purchasing decision will be much easier if you know the factors to consider while shopping for the best air fryer. There are many options to choose from and the best way to end up with the right product that meets your needs is by following this buying guide.
Next on this dash air fryer reviews buyer’s is the capacity of an air fryer. Air fryers come in different sizes and shapes so you must choose the size which suits your needs. An air fryer with a 6-quart capacity is ideal for a family of 4 to 6 people but if you have a smaller number of people to serve then you should consider using a smaller air fryer. Remember that you will not be deep frying food items in oil so you will not need an air fryer with a deep vessel.
The sizes of air fryers are measured in liters, pounds, or quarts. If you are planning to cook for only 1 or 2 people then you can select a smaller unit. A larger air fryer is great for cooking large amounts of food for 2 or more people. Note that a large air fryer consumes a lot of storage space on your countertop. Therefore, consider the space for storing a large air fryer before you invest in one.
Manual or digital timers
The best air fryers come equipped with a digital or analog timer. Analog timers are easy to use compared to their counterparts but come with drawbacks such as average accuracy as well as ticking problems. On the other hand, digital timers make it easier for users to keep track of time because the lit-up screen is visible from a distance. Also, they come with preset features and are more accurate. Foods are normally cooked fast in an air fryer and feature a 30 minutes timer. However, if you are going to cook foods that last for a long time, you can invest in an air fryer which features a 60-minute timer.
Many cooktop models come with preset programs that help you to easily cook food. The good thing about preset programs is that it allows you to set both the temperature as well as time with a push of a button for different types of food. However, if you are buying an air fryer for fries and chicken then you will not need to use it with a wide variety of settings. Purchasing an air fryer with more preset programs means that it comes with a higher price tag.
Just like any other kitchen appliances, air fryers are prone to get dirty after you use them and will need to be cleaned. Most air fryer can be cleaned easily by hand but if you want you can use a dishwasher. Make sure you know if the parts to be cleaned are safe for the dishwasher. Therefore, make sure that the air fryer you buy comes with a removable basket which is non-stick for easy cleaning and use, and is dishwasher safe.
Ease of use
Nobody wants to invest in an air fryer only to let it on the shelf because it was too hard to figure out. If you want to choose an air fryer that is user friendly, then you need to ask yourself the following questions. Can you easily remove the parts of the air fryer which need to be washed? And are they dishwasher friendly? How easy or difficult is it to remove food from baskets or lids? Does the air fryer have an auto shut off feature and are the buttons on the dial easy to use?
The more temperature settings air fryers have the better they are. This is because you can cook various types of dishes with different temperatures to achieve better flavor and taste. Remember that different types of food such as pork or bacon require different temperature settings than other foods such as potato wedges. The best air fryers usually have a temperature range of between 200 degrees F and 400 degrees F. That temperature setting is high enough to provide the required heat to cook a wide number of food items.
Another factor to consider is the safety feature like automatic shut off which prevents overcooking when the timer expires. The cool-touch handle is another great safety feature to look for because it prevents the basket from falling as the user removes food. Some air fryers are designed to prevent smoke from building up and protect the internal components of the unit from being damaged or getting dirty.
Most air fryers come equipped with accessories such as recipe books, racks, tongs, and basic mesh basket. Accessories such as pans and grill racks can help you handle other food items conveniently. Make sure you know the accessories which are compatible with your air fryer.
If you want to save money in future repair and replacement costs then you need to choose a cooktop with a warranty.
One of the most important factors to consider is the cost of the kitchen appliance. Air fryers are not cheap and have a price range of between $100 and $300. In case you are planning to use the air fryer for only a short time then you should buy one that is from the lower price range.
Question: What is an air fryer?
Answer: An air fryer is an amped-up countertop convection oven. It features a compact space that facilitates an even and faster cooking. As the name suggests, an air fryer uses hot air to fry food. So it is simply a hygienic method of frying food as opposed to the greasy deep-frying.
Question: How does an air fryer work?
Answer: An air fryer uses the concept that food is surrounded by hot air rather than oil. The difference between the two is that if you deep fry food you will need to submerge them in oil but foods that are air fry are surrounded by hot air can cook evenly. An air fryer also has a convection fan which helps hot air to circulate over the food to achieve a crispy effect.
Question: Do you need to use oil while using an air fryer?
Answer: It is not necessary to use oil but can improve the taste of the air fryer. The recommended quantity is one tablespoon of oil per 2.2 pounds of food and not more than that. If you are using oil, make sure that you apply it with a spray or brush to prevent oil from dripping beneath the fryer.
Question: Are air fryers safe to use?
Answer: Air fryers use a technology that uses a hot air vacuum that is generated by a high-speed fan as well as a heat source. However, the process has no additions which make it safe to use.
Deep frying is very harmful to your health which is why you need to choose an air fry which makes healthy food. There are many reviews you can find online about air fryers. Before you spend your hard-earned money buying a dash air fryer, you must do your research. Hopefully, the above dash air fryer reviews and buyer guide can help you find the right product to buy.
Related Review Articles: